Thursday, February 14, 2008

Which way did he go, Joe....

What is the deal with men and directions?

Not just driving direction, but how-to directions too.

My husband and I can't do household projects together.
It ends up in an argument everytime.

First thing he does is put the directions to the side (without looking at them). Next he takes out the parts as he thinks they should go together, while I would have taken all the parts out, laid them out in front of me, grabbed the directions and followed them step by step.

After much grumbling and cussing, he has a finished product along with a little pile of leftover parts. I comment on the pile and he tells me they are spare parts.
I don't know about you, but I have rarely heard of any manufacturer giving spare parts with their products. I know those parts go somewhere.

Later if the items starts to fall apart, his excuse is either it is a piece of junk, what do I expect?! or he didn't have the right tools to do it in the first place.

No comments: